Integrated software for total research management
DatStat Discovery™ and Illume™ combine to form the online solution that’s powerful enough to manage your entire study. Replace inconsistent spreadsheet data and unorganized paper forms with a complete electronic data capture and research management suite used by top healthcare and research institutions around the world.
Fully-configurable Enterprise Research Management software
Working on a complex study design? You’ll save money and time with DatStat Discovery™, the first and only software system for complete study configuration, including participant, contact, and survey management. As the companion to DatStat Illume, Discovery gives you the efficiency of study automation while maintaining strict adherence to protocol.
Discovery provides instant, web-based access to the participant database and study workflow view for each study, allowing case owners to drill-down to individual appointments, participant status, and surveys.
Automated contact management
Discovery is ideal for managing complex study protocols that involve multiple waves of data collection or randomization. Set-up your protocols, add or import your participant list, and then let Discovery automate patient workflow, patient registry into new studies, and patient contacts.
It’s your one-stop shop for viewing everything about a patient/participant — current and historical contact info; study and list membership; relations to family and friends; and important notes. This sensitive information is stored in a highly-secure environment, where it’s accessible only to authorized users at specified study locations.
Enabling research automation around the globe
The DatStat Discovery web interface is incredibly useful for orchestrating research across multiple sites and investigative teams. The system features advanced user role permissions and is capable of easily blinding personally identifiable information from users. We chose DatStat for their unique ability to assimilate the functionality of a customer relationship manager (CRM) with survey distribution…
More about Discovery
See the power of Discovery:
See Illume™ and Discovery™ Now!
See how Illume can work for you:
Your solution for web-based surveys, CATI, CAPI, and ACASI
The true research platform that streamlines the electronic capture of clean, consistent data, DatStat Illume™ makes complex online survey design simple. You build, branch, pipe, and validate. Illume provides ease of use, increased data quality, and reduced costs.
Your data is stored in our* SSAE-16 Type II secure facility to support HIPAA, 21 CFR Part 11, and IRB compliance. Authorized users (i.e. you) have access through any browser for built-in queries, filters, and cross-tabs. Sharing tools enable collaboration and data download allows for analysis in SQL, SAS, SPSS, or Excel. *Self-hosting also available
Specialized research modules
Select from these Illume modules to customize and create the ideal research software for your study:
- Data Import – import external and legacy data for a single dataset in Illume™
- Quota Management – control the number of survey participants
- Multilingual – launch surveys in more than 100 different languages, while maintaining a single dataset
- Remote Data Collection – Collect data offline, anywhere, then use secure sync to transfer data back into Illume
- Data Change management – Add electronic signatures, change tracking, and audit trail capabilities for compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 and FDA guidance for EDC
- Software Development Kit – This advanced option gives software developers the ability to integrate Illume™ into existing I.T. infrastructure using the DatStat REST API.
Trusted, proven survey and data collection software
More than 100 institutional, academic, and corporate research organizations located around the world use DatStat Illume™ software for study and project management. Illume has also won recognition from the software industry and client groups:
- Key Contributor Award 2010, PRECISE Team for National Children’s Study, Battelle Center for Public Health and Research Evaluation (CPHRE)
- Certificate for Exceptional Contributions 2007, Metropolitan Police Service, London
- Finalist, Explore Award (with Microsoft Games) 2007, American Marketing Association
- Business Product of the Year 2006, Washington Software Association
More information on DatStat Illume